[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oscar Nominations

TDFFFreak

Best Picture:

Brokeback Mountain

Munich

Good Night and Good Luck

Capote

Crash

Very happy to see Munich get on this list, but if anything but Brokeback Mountain wins it will be a surprise. I need to see the last 3 on the list, but outside of Crash I have little desire to see the remaining two. Right now I think I'd probably vote for Munich.

Looks like Reese Witherspoon, cute as a button in Walk the Line (which should have been nominated for best picture), will get her first oscar assuming Falicity Huffman doesn't win.

Here's the complete rundown:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/...ions/index.html

Edited by TDFFFreak

My family will be rooting for Michelle Williams to win best supporting actress. She was a friend to my daughter while they were growing up together in San Diego before she moved to L.A. to be "discovered". I never really thought she would be fortunate enough to actually make it in the acting business, but I was wrong. She's become a very good actress!!! :D