[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo NASCAR League

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just set up a new league. Go to yahoo and go to join a private group. Our Group ID # is 23708 and the password is huddle. Please sign up as your huddle name originally so I can see who's joined. Please try and recruit more people.

signed in.  i'll wait for payment info.

1309038[/snapback]

I'll post those details up tomorrow if that's okay. It looks like we've got 7 interested so far. I'd like to get more to lessen the chances of me finishing in last place.

I might be interested

1310504[/snapback]

You should jump on in, these leagues are fun and they're hassle free. I normally set my drivers every Thursday and pick my starters on Saturday. I'd like to have a first half champ and an overall champ so we can play for two pots.

I'm signed up as Gofastturnright which is my name in another league. Yahoo auto picked my name for some reason but now you know who it is!

1310605[/snapback]

Yeah I'm in three Yahoo leagues and you have to use the same name and lineups on their site.

Our new forum. A couple of you guys want to put $20 in. We can do this but only if the majority wants to throw in 20 over 15. Please answer 15 or 20. We already have 11 signed up and we're one and a half weeks away.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies