[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2000 (plus a few ...)

tonorator

ok, well, my 1999 ways to waste time was truncated a bit by the board gods. there is still quite a bit for you to explore. for my 2000th post, i offer up only one focus, a worthy cause that i became aware of through our church. gospel for asia ministries is an organization dedicated to helping children in the most desolate parts of the world. if you want to support a cause where 100% of what you give goes to helping children who have nothing, please consider this. gfa ministries brings the gospel to the most remote parts of asia, where kids are subjected to religions that do not carry with them the hope and forgiving spirit of christianity. with this hope comes food, school uniforms, and medical care. jackie and i are are sponsoring two kids, and their pictures are on our fridge. it is a great way to remind our kids when they go to grab a snack that there are people in the world who need so much. we call them our adopted kids on the other side of the world. the kids also get your address and can write to you to keep in touch - we hope to hear from ours.

so waste time in the other post, but consider this one a way to make the most of it.

here's to 2000 more ...

Edited by tonorator