[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Put your apologies here.....

Menudo

I agree with a lot of the little points that I have read in this thread about the game.

I do feel the Steelers were very lucky have gotten a lot of the calls that they did.  I also do feel that the Seahawks overall out played them.  I don't feel like beating my chest like I wish I did but I still do feel like the Steelers are Super Bowl Champions.

Would the game have turned out different. :D  I don't know but I do know that even the Seahawks didn't put their best show on.  Maybe it's the two week break or maybe it's the fact that most of these players were in their first Super Bowl but I really do wish that I could feel a little better than I do.

I hope my Steeler homers understand.  I am still way proud and I'm wearing my Steeler gear with my chin up in the air today but it is not as good a feeling as I would like it to be.

1308052[/snapback]

for all the talk about what is classy, we have our answer.

:D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope my Steeler homers understand.  I am still way proud and I'm wearing my Steeler gear with my chin up in the air today but it is not as good a feeling as I would like it to be.

1308052[/snapback]

That's too bad...your team won, after all. Enjoy it.

I agree with a lot of the little points that I have read in this thread about the game.

I do feel the Steelers were very lucky have gotten a lot of the calls that they did.  I also do feel that the Seahawks overall out played them.  I don't feel like beating my chest like I wish I did but I still do feel like the Steelers are Super Bowl Champions.

Would the game have turned out different. :D  I don't know but I do know that even the Seahawks didn't put their best show on.  Maybe it's the two week break or maybe it's the fact that most of these players were in their first Super Bowl but I really do wish that I could feel a little better than I do.

1308052[/snapback]

:D All anyone here was asking for.