[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UW Milwaukee in the tourney

Randall

They had a nice run last year, knocking off Alabama and BC.  They looked good last night but I don't see a duplicate of last year.  They are one and done this year.

1356961[/snapback]

I have to agree. One and done, but u gotta wait to see the matchup. I had them beating Bama and BC last year. But now I have to think Tennessee will make a run, as i contribute last years run to Bruce Pearl

I have to agree.  One and done, but u gotta wait to see the matchup.  I had them beating Bama and BC last year.  But now I have to think Tennessee will make a run, as i contribute last years run to Bruce Pearl

1356983[/snapback]

Tennessee has stumbled a bit lately, I hope they can right the ship in time for the Big Dance; they've been a pleasure to watch this year.

I have to agree.  One and done, but u gotta wait to see the matchup.  I had them beating Bama and BC last year.  But now I have to think Tennessee will make a run, as i contribute last years run to Bruce Pearl

1356983[/snapback]

People say that without knowing the seed or matchup? Come on.

They have the same team as last year and are playing well. We'll see.

1357710[/snapback]

They will be the lower seed. They will be the underdog. So it doesn't really matter who they play. They are playing well, yes but they aren't the same team as last year. The success of Tennessee this year under Pearl really accentuates how much he meant to that team last year.

They will be the lower seed.  They will be the underdog.  So it doesn't really matter who they play.  They are playing well, yes but they aren't the same team as last year.  The success of Tennessee this year under Pearl really accentuates how much he meant to that team last year.

1357909[/snapback]

Oops by me.....nice call Randall

:D

They had a nice run last year, knocking off Alabama and BC.  They looked good last night but I don't see a duplicate of last year.  They are one and done this year.

1356961[/snapback]

um...watching the game? :D gotta love march madness

1357710[/snapback]

They look damm good right now. I shoulda picked them. I just noticed 13 people out of 23 picked them to win in the only money bracket I'm playing. :D

Oops by me.....nice call Randall

:D

1373353[/snapback]

They are very confident and playing very well of late. They rotate in 10 players. The next game(if Florida) could be a track meet.

It is Florida and should be a fun game to watch. Go Panthers!