[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Was Your First Post On This Site?

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During the start of the Iraq war when I'd get into it with skins, Ursa and Squeege. I was in the midst of a divorce and really pissed off. Good times... good times...

My first post:

I agree with Cardman. If you have a plan, let’s hear it. A chicken in every pot means you have to tax the hell out of the middle class. Sadam killed 100,000 Kurds, which puts him in the same league with Hitler. His insane sons would have inherited the country, but I guess they can’t now…cause they’re smokin’ turds in hell. This country is better off with a democracy in Iraq, yet all the naysayers will tell you the war was for naught, and point out how it is right now, like things were supposed to change overnight. What would have happened had we done nothing?… can’t tell, as it’s all opinion based now. Like him or not you know what Bush stands for. Yes he’s not a great public speaker and not as charismatic as Clinton, but you know where he stands. Kerry seems to be saying whatever the crowd wants to hear. Not a fantasy question, but I applaud the intellect on either side as I can just about puke with 10,000 newbies posting polls to set their line up each week.

1408173[/snapback]

:D Good post

yeah, but your still number 3.

1408307[/snapback]

:D Was changed from #2 to #3 to the Invision transformation, while WW was changed from #1 to #2.

The current #1 is Tomas, an Invision employee.