[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rolling Rock sold to Anheuser-Busch

Puddy

Sell out to one of those small breweries? Rolling Rock has been around since before you were born. It's been around longer than Bud Light has that's for sure.

It may have been around longer than bud light but it hasn't been around longer than AB.

So everyone is going to boycott Rolling Rock now? It's not like it's going to taste any different. :D

I drank a lot of Rolling Rock growing up. Still get it occassionaly. Will get Rock before I get bud, coors or miller. I drink what I like, without regard to who brews it. I just happen to prefer beer styles that most major breweries won't make, as they don't have mass appeal.

For the town, yeah. For beer drinkers, who cares, it's always been pisswater anyway. Yuengling has been the only PA beer worth drinking for a long time.

Yuengling lager gets a :D , as does their porter. The Yuengling black and tan is nothing special. Neither is their light beer. The yuengling "premium" is just not that good IMO.