[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a home remedy

Savage Beatings

silver nitrate sticks work, but most likely you'll have to get them from your dentist. I used to use something called negatol, but I don't think the sell it anymore. You had to have a script and it was pretty caustic, but worked extremely well. Debacterol also works well but is expensive.

My dentist told me to stop eating peanuts and they would not occur as frequently.

There is an OTC product called Gly-Oxide that will cure you in under 36 hours.

I remember that stuff for canker my obsession. It does work, but it tastes strange.

But I won't keep repeating my same advice over and over in such obvious attention wh0re fashion *cough*Dan Pastorini *cough*

:D

I remember that stuff for canker my obsession. It does work, but it tastes strange.

But I won't keep repeating my same advice over and over in such obvious attention wh0re fashion *cough*Dan Pastorini *cough*

I am doing my best to remain non-confrontational and let your f'ing boolshlt slide. But alas, you don't deserve the respect.

I was simply pointing out that SB had not posted in this thread since his solution was posted 2 minutes after his last post.

And if you are going to accuse anyone of being an attention wh0re - you best be gettin' to deleting half your posts. Wh0re.

edit to add:

Squeegiebo Posted on: 6/13/06 5:46pm

Huddler MVP

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,678

QUOTE(Menudo @ 6/13/06 8:36pm)

Sorry Squeegie.

You don't owe me any apologies.

But, dude, if you don't respond to every little jab that they take, you won't make every thread about you.

Doing that is my job, and I generally keep it in the Tailgate. What do we have here? Oh - self admitted attention wh0re. Sorry to step on your toes. I didn't realize being ugly granted you special privledges.

Edited by MikeTice

I'm serious. I have only had a few in my day (but then I don't do hookers), but I bit them off! An hour of bleeding, hurt like a mofo whilst doing it, but the next day was fine. Don't swallow, spit it out!

Get a sack........... :D

I've missed you my obsession. :D

I have not addressed THIS boolcandied yams before when posted - but if you want it addressed, I will.

I am not your buddy my obsession. I respect him and the decision he made to leave. I PM'd him before he left and fully understand (as much as anyone else can) why he left. He is online, and not too hard to find I dont' think he is hiding. You are one of the people he couldn't stand. But you knwe that alredy. Does it make you feel all fuzzy inside to be the way you are? I hope so.

edit:

And I also wonder why you insist on hijacking threads for your own purposes. Oh yeah. I forgot. You are a MAJOR attention wh0re as you admitted yourself.

Edited by MikeTice

I have not addressed THIS boolcandied yams before when posted - but if you want it addressed, I will.

I am not your buddy my obsession. I respect him and the decision he made to leave. I PM'd him before he left and fully understand (as much as anyone else can) why he left. He is online, and not too hard to find I dont' think he is hiding. You are one of the people he couldn't stand. But you knwe that alredy. Does it make you feel all fuzzy inside to be the way you are? I hope so.

edit:

And I also wonder why you insist on hijacking threads for your own purposes. Oh yeah. I forgot. You are a MAJOR attention wh0re as you admitted yourself.