[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a home remedy

Savage Beatings

get a perscription for Valtrex or go buy some Abreva cream to put on it. I tend to get them when I am stressed or if i get sick.

Quit picking up hookers. :D

Just in case you guys don't understand the difference... I'm not talking about cold my obsession (herpes simplex 1 on the outside of your lips)... I'm talking about canker my obsession (the little white pockets of hate that form on your gumline). Nobody knows what causes them... I'm guessing Satan.

Are we talking those my obsession on the inside of the cheek? If so, this is close:

Salt Water. Not very quick but in a day or two it should help.

Brush your teeth more then once a week will help also. :D

I just wet a finger, cover it with salt and stab the thing with the saltfinger.

Just in case you guys don't understand the difference... I'm not talking about cold my obsession (herpes simplex 1 on the outside of your lips)... I'm talking about canker my obsession (the little white pockets of hate that form on your gumline). Nobody knows what causes them... I'm guessing Satan.

Sounds like you got the hivvie.

There is an OTC product called Gly-Oxide that will cure you in under 36 hours. Apply directly then swish, repeat about 4 times a day. Presto-chango no more canker.

Done deal. The thread can now be locked and pinned for all those with similar oral issues.

Edited by MikeTice

Are we talking those my obsession on the inside of the cheek? If so, this is close:

Do NOT, I repeat NOT, get the saltfinger confused with the stinkfinger or the assfinger.

Desolve 2 alka seltzer in about 2 inches of water and drink and hold in mouth around kanker sore then swallow. Kanker my obsession are the result of bubble up acid from the stomach or eating too many acidy foods or drinks such as orange juice. So the alka seltzer is a 2 fold remedy... helps the pain and neutralizes the acid.

Doctor also told me that it can be a lack of vitamin B in your system.

Desolve 2 alka seltzer in about 2 inches of water and drink and hold in mouth around kanker sore then swallow. Kanker my obsession are the result of bubble up acid from the stomach or eating too many acidy foods or drinks such as orange juice. So the alka seltzer is a 2 fold remedy... helps the pain and neutralizes the acid.

Doctor also told me that it can be a lack of vitamin B in your system.

Any comments on the assfinger remedy as suggested in a previous post?

Then try washing your mouth out with the blood of Jesus. :D

Wash down with Margarita, Repeat.

I get hugh ones in the back of my throat. Very painful, connecting to the nerves in my ears so it hurts to eat or drink anything. No remedy that I have heard has worked so far, and doctors can't prescribe anything for them. When they are in the back of your throat it is hard to put anything on them.

Good luck. When I was a kid, my mom made me put powdered alum on them. That stuff tastes terrible. You may also want to try and put mustard on it to burn it out.

Never had a cold sore or a canker sore.

I get hugh ones in the back of my throat. Very painful, connecting to the nerves in my ears so it hurts to eat or drink anything. No remedy that I have heard has worked so far, and doctors can't prescribe anything for them. When they are in the back of your throat it is hard to put anything on them.

Good luck. When I was a kid, my mom made me put powdered alum on them. That stuff tastes terrible. You may also want to try and put mustard on it to burn it out.

Um, that sounds like gonhorea.