[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If its PPR, I would say go with Westbrook at 2.06. Dom most likely will be out the door by next season (thanks to his being injury prone). Adrian Peterson should be available to the Texans with the #1 pick next draft.

If Westbrook is taken, I would honestly either go with Tiki or Randy Moss next. Tiki will probably be more of an impact in the next 2 seasons than Dom, and Randy Moss hasn't lost his speed as long as he can keep himself healthy. People jumped off his bandwagon real real quick.

Everyone is hung up on names and past... Moss is getting old, Tiki is getting old, Philly hasn't proven anything, and DD will not be the starter by the end of the year...

You have to go w/ Boldin (3rd yr)... at worst a top 5 receiver!!! Better number than Fitzgerald in less games last year, and Fitzgerald is gonna be the bomb!!

If you pass on Boldin, consider Holt.

Edited by DamDarDan

Just got Droughns at 4.06.......Portis/Westy/RMoss/Droughns is a good start.....was for some crazy reason thinking of taking a WR over Droughns, in particular Driver, but couldn't do it....I think that Walker or Roy Williams will be available on my next pick, so went with the RB that should have been gone a round or two ago!

Almost up with 5.06....Leaning towards WR to go with RMoss, 1st choice is Driver, with Roy/Branch/DJax/Walker/Mason all still available. I am also considering a rookie RB, only 2 rookies taken so far(Bush and Addai) and this is a dynasty league, was thinking Deangello Williams or Moroney, but I think that I should grab another top WR like Driver if he is still on the board, great value pick if so! Any opinions?????

I'd make a case for Jackson or Williams over Driver with this pick being a dynasty league. They both have more upside and are younger than Driver. Driver is the safer pick for this year but Jackson & Williams offer just as much value with potential to be in the top 10-15 at the position. I'd take a rookie RB next round if one is still there. Thanks for answering my post.

DJax was taken right before me and I ended up taking Driver, just couldn't pass up this value here.....with already having 3 top RB's, I didn't see the need to take a rookie when we start 3 WR's and I only had one.....I will be targeting either Roy Williams/Deangello/LWhite/Moroney with my next pick........

Well, since I took Driver, Roy/Deangello/Moroney/AJohnson were all taken....there are three picks before me and I am debating on taking L.White? Does anyone think this is a bit early for him? It is a dynasty league and I have Portis/Westy/RMoss/Droughns/Driver and am targeting a RB. The notable RB's left are Dunn(old for dynasty), TJones(Benson is the RB there), Rhodes/Gore/Taylor/Perry/CBrown/MBarber/AGreen/CMart. For some reason, I like LWhite as the player having the most potential long term, except maybe MBarber, which I can get later. Any advice is appreciated!

I like your strategy (although I would have went with Roy Will instead of Driver). IMHO, White is great as your future RB. You know Chris Brown is injured most of the time, as is Henry.

Leinart? Just a thought.

I am not big on drafting QB's early, there will be great value late in the draft and I will be able to get a servicable starter for this year and if need be, trade for one either during the season or in the off season.

I am actually trying to get AJ and Roy now, the team that took them both is interested in RMoss and I am trying to strike a deal for both. Being a dyansty league, I would rather have two young possible studs than one possible older stud that has been hampered by injuries lately.