[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night of Poker, leads to the Dog house

Sgt. Ryan

" Do you want to play tonight".

when she says this...... it means don't go.... plain & simple. :D Especially when you get 4 words out of her the rest of the day. :D Her having said this before you went means you woulda got the same reaction if you were done @ 1 AM anyway. :D

Oh yeah.....smooth moves shoving that c-note in her face when you walked in the door..... sounds like it helped alot. :D

sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission... but not for poker. :D

when she says this...... it means don't go.... plain & simple. :D Especially when you get 4 words out of her the rest of the day. :D Her having said this before you went means you woulda got the same reaction if you were done @ 1 AM anyway. :D

Oh yeah.....smooth moves shoving that c-note in her face when you walked in the door..... sounds like it helped alot. :D

sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission... but not for poker. :D

I gave half my winnings, just as I do with all my FF winnings. I was just showed her what she was getting half of. I think I have her convinced I can take my buddies money anytime I play, so maybe I can attend this Friday night. That is if I can get her forgiveness in time, to screw up again. :D

We did discuss raising the blinds every hour on the hour, and setting a 1 AM deadline. Last Friday though fun, really Oprahed up my weekend, as I slept until 2:30 Saturday, then I stayed up until 3 again Sunday morning playing cards online, missed church on Fathers day, which is a no no. And couldnt sleep last night, which is killing me at work today with only 4 hrs of shut eye.

If you are going to be out all night and worrying your wife like that you may as well have gotten laid...remember that next time

She wasnt worried, she called me at 3:30 asking where I was, and my buddies were telling me to get off the phone, as Ive stalled long enough about calling this guy going all in. Glad she called, as I passed covering him up, as I would have lost half my kitty.