[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about MyFantasyLeague.com

B Man Inc

My league is switching over to MyFantasyLeague.com this year and I am the commissioner. I can't figure out how to set my waiver rules so that every free agent is put on waivers on Sunday until Tuesday (or Wed for that matter). How is this done, or is it automatically like that? Detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton.

From your MFL site, there is an option on the drop down to send in a form that goes straight ot MFL help to have your questions answered.

You can also use their MBS... service there is top notch.

Other than that, what do you do after Tuewsday or Wednesday? First come first serve? IF so, that setup is one of their prepackaged setups that you can implement from the commissioner setup menu.

My league is switching over to MyFantasyLeague.com this year and I am the commissioner. I can't figure out how to set my waiver rules so that every free agent is put on waivers on Sunday until Tuesday (or Wed for that matter). How is this done, or is it automatically like that? Detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton.

My League has used that site for 3 years, Our League Rules give low point team for the week until Tuesday at 8:00 PM to pickup any 1 (one) Free Agent After that it's a free for all. Low points team for that week can not pick up another free agent until Wed at 8:00 PM. Also we use the "Locked Player" option preventing a dropped player from being picked up during the same week he is dropped. Our League has been going for 12 years now and we used to do this waiver action via telephone to the Commish so we implemented it into the MFL site. As Commish I just monitor those transactions and will penalize a team for early pickup rule violation by penalizing that team 24 hrs and loss of the player they wanted. Believe me with those penalties it doesn't happen too often. We are a very tight group and friends but still we all are backstabbers and cutthroats when it comes to free agent gems. We have 7 original members still in the league.

My League has used that site for 3 years, Our League Rules give low point team for the week until Tuesday at 8:00 PM to pickup any 1 (one) Free Agent After that it's a free for all. Low points team for that week can not pick up another free agent until Wed at 8:00 PM. Also we use the "Locked Player" option preventing a dropped player from being picked up during the same week he is dropped. Our League has been going for 12 years now and we used to do this waiver action via telephone to the Commish so we implemented it into the MFL site. As Commish I just monitor those transactions and will penalize a team for early pickup rule violation by penalizing that team 24 hrs and loss of the player they wanted. Believe me with those penalties it doesn't happen too often. We are a very tight group and friends but still we all are backstabbers and cutthroats when it comes to free agent gems. We have 7 original members still in the league.

I just checked my 2006 League Homepage and went to Commish setup option to give you more detailed help and I could not find the league waiver rules setup option where it's supposed to be...then I went to my 2005 homepage and checked and that option is there....Maybe we have to draft and submit rosters ( We are a redraft league) before this setup option becomes available. I do know that it is very easy and there are parameters that you as Commish can set to do all different waiver wire rules and options. Our league likes the way we do it so we don't use all the options. It's a great league manager and very user friendly with a lot of Commish flexibility. :D

Don 't worry it just looks funny on each page you will see the help....use it and if you still have question send them a e-mail they reply fast and get you information you want not just blow you off.

This will be my 3rd year as a Commish on MFL