[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You've got first pick in a 12 team league

joethin

Thanks for your help!!! My final team looks like this:

Trent Green (Michael Vick)

Larry Johnson+Ronnie Brown (Tatum Bell)

Torry Holt+Chris Chambers (Jerry Porter, Reggie Brown)

Jeremy Shockey (Dallas Clark)

John Kasay

Falcons (Chargers)

You can only have 14 players overall (reseves), and you can only have on reserves a combination of 3 RB/WR.

It was a good warm up draft, first of the season.

A lot of people didn't show up. That's why I'm looking for a Keeper/Dynasty League with active owners, let me know any ideas. Again Thanks

How did Brown last until your 2nd pick and Holt your 3rd pick? Is this a 6 Team League? :D

Last year I picked LJ up in the 7th round this year I get to keep him for a 6th round pick. I tried to trade him all the way up until week 5 lucky me! i knew he would be a stud given a chance.........In other words it's not that hard LJ/SA.....then LT beacuse of Rivers I don't trust that guy!

How did Brown last until your 2nd pick and Holt your 3rd pick? Is this a 6 Team League? :D

I got first pick on a 12 team league.

1.01 - LJ

2.12 - Ronnie Brown (I'm still wondering how he lasted up to here) :D

3.01 - Torry Holt (after Moss, TO, Marvin, Steve Smith and Chad Johnson were gone)

Gotta love having a break like that one. :D

I got first pick on a 12 team league.

1.01 - LJ

2.12 - Ronnie Brown (I'm still wondering how he lasted up to here) :D

3.01 - Torry Holt (after Moss, TO, Marvin, Steve Smith and Chad Johnson were gone)

Gotta love having a break like that one. :D

No, you obviously drafted with a bunch of clueless wannabees. Plus, a draft in June??? There is one point I must make-any serious FF draft should come no earlier than 2 weeks before KO 2006. My earliest draft is August 22 and that is borderline to soon for me-but had to go with it.

No, you obviously drafted with a bunch of clueless wannabees. Plus, a draft in June??? There is one point I must make-any serious FF draft should come no earlier than 2 weeks before KO 2006. My earliest draft is August 22 and that is borderline to soon for me-but had to go with it.

You're probably right. :D

Still, instead of just doing mock drafts that take weeks or a month to complete, you can join a couple of free draft leagues and practice real time drafts. In this case, I had the bad luck that most of the players might not be as competitive as you see fit.

This would qualify into the low maintenance leagues; although not very challenging, they keep you entertained. It’s just a matter of preference. :D

Looking back into the draft, I would probably take S.A. because of his schedule. But, I'm still nervous because of the curse. :D