[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You've got first pick in a 12 team league

joethin

Even with that scoring, go RB first, as P Manning does not merit the first pick. Top 3 are L Johnson, L Tomilison and S Alexander. There is debate of which of those 3 to pick first (mine is LJ).

LOL. Must be a new season, Blitz is allowed in the FA forum again.

Welcome back.

BTW, as to the original question, if I had to choose today, I'd probably take LJ, but SA or LT are just fine as well.

Edited by ts

I understand LJ & SA. And I know how much LT is worshiped, but do you think Rivers can keep it going? Look at what happened to McGahee last year. Also, if the Colts don't have the Edge, PM would have to throw a lot more?

:D:D Stop over-thinking and do what we advise. Last year I had the #3 pick. LT went first and #2 was Peyton. Dang fool he was. I rode SA to a Super Bowl win. Peyton had one Super year. He has been very good since but not a top pick. End of story.

:D Dude, you sound like my old baseball coach. I got LJ but :D I'm second guessing myself. Thanks! :D

this sounds like an nfl.com league

personally, I try to get one of the big 3 (LT, LJ, or SA)

but you will probaly pick later and I always like the the run and pass combo for the leagues

so maybe LT so that way you can go till mid 4th round to get Rivers.

It works for me

Thanks for your help!!! My final team looks like this:

Trent Green (Michael Vick)

Larry Johnson+Ronnie Brown (Tatum Bell)

Torry Holt+Chris Chambers (Jerry Porter, Reggie Brown)

Jeremy Shockey (Dallas Clark)

John Kasay

Falcons (Chargers)

You can only have 14 players overall (reseves), and you can only have on reserves a combination of 3 RB/WR.

It was a good warm up draft, first of the season.

A lot of people didn't show up. That's why I'm looking for a Keeper/Dynasty League with active owners, let me know any ideas. Again Thanks

The scoring is 6 pts for all TDs, 1 pt for 10 yds rush/recp, 1 pt for 25 yds pass and -2 for fumbles and pass interceptions. Not a keeper League.

????? The original posting read you are picking last and it had 11 players off the board???? Not my original posting.... :D:D:D

LD is that safest pick!! LJ isn't a proven back, sure he a great season last year but with an old beat up line in front of him he's bound for a 850-1000 yd, 5-8 td year!!! maybe i'm wrong but LD has been productive his whole career!! good luck!!