[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What did Rush see in these things?

AtomicCEO

If anything I had more respect for the Rush Limbaugh guy

Well, speaking strictly for myself, it would be tough for me to have LESS respect for Limbaugh. :D

They are weaker than Colorada beer. Help me understand the hype...

How many mg. was it that you took? I imagine the majority of people that are taking them from friends or family are the low dosage of 10 mg. The ones that supposedly give the real great high are higher doses.

They come in 10, 20, 40, 80, 100.

The 80-100 range are for the cancer rated pain.

How many mg. was it that you took? I imagine the majority of people that are taking them from friends or family are the low dosage of 10 mg. The ones that supposedly give the real great high are higher doses.

They come in 10, 20, 40, 80, 100.

The 80-100 range are for the cancer rated pain.

That is the key, right there. There is a huge difference between the dosages. And not to go all "drug's are bad mmmkay" (South Park Counselor), :D but for those of you who like these things, be very careful. They are a very physically addictive drug. A good friend of mine got hooked about two years ago and in less than a year was taking 2-3 /day just to function. When he finally crashed and had to see a doctor it was a bit*h to kick. It is synthetic heroin and has all the same side effects.

Edited by Vinatieri Is God

I had Percocet for my wisdom teeth procedure and I was pretty happy with them, especially after the small amount of very tolerable pain subsided. :D

Everyone I know also loves percocet.

Wurd.

Guh. No work for me today. I woke up, and I was able to stand up out of bed with some pain, but not awful. Within a half hour though, everything stiffened up (my back, you pigs)... and I'm back on the couch.

Sigh.

I guess I'll be playing video games, watching TiVo, and annoying you people all day long.

Guh. No work for me today. I woke up, and I was able to stand up out of bed with some pain, but not awful. Within a half hour though, everything stiffened up (my back, you pigs)... and I'm back on the couch.

Sigh.

I guess I'll be playing video games, watching TiVo, and annoying you people all day long.

And this is different from any other day? :D

And this is different from any other day? :D

I don't have TiVo at work.

Did I mention that I've been using my Ray Cook Billy Baroo signature putter as a cane ever since I first dragged myself back to the golf cart? I realized that was a pretty funny visual as I was using it trying to stand up off the toilet this morning.

I think it's much cooler than a real cane. I may carry it everywhere I go from now on, just as a stylish affectation.