[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What did Rush see in these things?

AtomicCEO

Hole #2, 490 yard par 5. Piece of cake. My kind of hole. I hit my second shot, and push it right. I can't tell where it stopped rolling, but there is a chance it might be OB. Crap. Just to be safe, I drop another ball and go to hit a provisional. Pull the club back and start to swing.

OH MY FRIGGING GOD, blinding pain, drop to the ground. Can't breathe. I must have pulled every muscle in my lower back.

I hobble back to the cart, one step every 30 seconds, using my 4 iron as a cane. Sit down gingerly in the cart and my vision is going. I was literaly whiting out, and I couldn't see anything. My buddy finally drove me back to the clubhouse.

Now I'm back at home on the couch, and I took an OxyContin that my wife had lying around. These things suck. I'd rather be chugging beer, but I'm afraid to mix them.

Uggh... I've never had a back problem in my whole life. I hope this doesn't become a chronic thing, because it bites my balls. My back hurts when I breath, and the pain is spreading out so now it feels like I've also been kicked in the nuts, and I have a hernia. Awesome.

I took a few of those recently for pain in my tooth while I had a temporary cap on..It worked for that but you sound like you really twisted your back. I would mix that with beer immediately.

Where did you play?

It was impossible to get a tee time this morning anywhere good. I tried Heritage, Hyland Hills, Coal Creek, Thorn Creek, Legacy Ridge, Indian Tree... all booked until 2 in the afternoon. Leagues and events caused major crowds at the other courses. This was the most ghetto course I've seen since Buena Vista in Hartford, CT.

Lake Arbor in Westminster. Terrible layout. Short holes. Chain link fences seperating you from roads. But, at least they keep their greens in good shape, and they mark their distances accurately.

Edited by AtomicCEO

It was impossible to get a tee time this morning anywhere good. I tried Heritage, Hyland Hills, Coal Creek, Thorn Creek, Legacy Ridge, Indian Tree... all booked until 2 in the afternoon. Leagues and events caused major crowds at the other courses. This was the most ghetto course I've seen since Buena Vista in Hartford, CT.

Lake Arbor in Westminster. Terrible layout. Short holes. Chain link fences seperating you from roads. But, at least they keep their greens in good shape, and they mark their distances accurately.

Townhouse target practice. Saw my sister-in-law put one up on a 2nd foor deck on #10. How she didn't take out the sliding glass windows, I'll never know. :D

Townhouse target practice. Saw my sister-in-law put one up on a 2nd foor deck on #10. How she didn't take out the sliding glass windows, I'll never know. :D

:D

That was one of the two holes I played. They had us starting on the back 9. Both holes played right along the condos within reach of a serious slice.

Take two with a bunch of merlot. About an hour between each dose and ye shall see. They definitely require a catalyst.

Thats what my brother says. But I couldnt really feel a thing. Of course, after you have done the thorazine shuffle, the Haladol Half-Step, and the Prolixin Promanade; its hard to go back....

Edited by spain

I think the people who really like 'em mess with them to screw up the time release, like crushing and snorting. It is basically synthetic heroin, essentially.

:soapbox: You know, people who abuse these things just make it harder for people with say...CANCER...to get the pain relief they need. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just sayin.

I think the people who really like 'em mess with them to screw up the time release, like crushing and snorting. It is basically synthetic heroin, essentially.

:soapbox: You know, people who abuse these things just make it harder for people with say...CANCER...to get the pain relief they need. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just sayin.

:kicksrecreationalpill: :D :kicksrecreationalpill:

Edited by whomper

:D

I was on Vicodin for 2 months. On an empty stomach they just kinda zoned me out, but the pain was still there. Is oxycontin stronger? Pain relievers never did me much good.