[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spiderman 3

Vote Quimby2

looks like they are trying to cover a lot with this one. makes me worry they will come up short somewhere. apparently Gwen Stacy is in this one. i'm not sure how they can do her death scene(if she even dies) since they used it in the first one with MJ. i'm also guessing they probably won't cover Secret Wars to explain venom's costume :D

looks like they are trying to cover a lot with this one. makes me worry they will come up short somewhere. apparently Gwen Stacy is in this one. i'm not sure how they can do her death scene(if she even dies) since they used it in the first one with MJ. i'm also guessing they probably won't cover Secret Wars to explain venom's costume :D

i thought they'd go against the comics and turn harry into the hobgoblin, but i guess not. still, three villains is a lot. in any case, i can't wait.

i have a friend who's part of the crew on the "law and order" series. they were shooting in brooklyn near the "spider-man" set. he got to walk through aunt may's house! :D

i thought they'd go against the comics and turn harry into the hobgoblin, but i guess not. still, three villains is a lot. in any case, i can't wait.

i have a friend who's part of the crew on the "law and order" series. they were shooting in brooklyn near the "spider-man" set. he got to walk through aunt may's house! :D

there are technically 4 villains.....it has been confirmed....but obviously I think the 4th is spiderman in the black suit...

I think they'll go the Ultimate Spiderman route and make Venom some weird experiment gone haywire.

oh yeah :D

So that's Venom, Sandman and the second green goblin? I suppose we might not actually see Eddie Brock in this one, only the symbiote? (looking for the silver lining) I'm afraid, like you guys, that spidey might be going the way of the batman (pre Batman Begins)franchise and doing too much.

ETA: Just watched Avernu's link and there was some footage of eddie brock turning into venom so, oh well...Surely one of these bad guys comes at the end and is a lead-i9n to the next movie like Harry finding the Goblin suit in spidey 2.

Edited by billay

So that's Venom, Sandman and the second green goblin? I suppose we might not actually see Eddie Brock in this one, only the symbiote? (looking for the silver lining) I'm afraid, like you guys, that spidey might be going the way of the batman (pre Batman Begins)franchise and doing too much.

ETA: Just watched Avernu's link and there was some footage of eddie brock turning into venom so, oh well...Surely one of these bad guys comes at the end and is a lead-i9n to the next movie like Harry finding the Goblin suit in spidey 2.

the link I had was a fake....but near the end of the movie...

edited for spoiler purposes....

Edited by Avernus

the link I had was a fake....but near the end of the movie...Eddie Brock turns into Venom....or midway through...I forget....

I am pretty sure he never takes on more than 2 villains at the same time as Harry will eventually side with him.....all the while he battles the black symbiote...

assuming this is true, how about a spoiler alert? it's one thing if the trailer gives something away, but there's a reason i avoid all the fan sites and their plot details.