[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help at WR

lynch19

10 team league, I have a 15 player team, standard scoring. I have one Def and one Kicker. Two QB and 2 TE.

I only have 4 WR and you start 3, leaving me with 5 RB.

I am very happy every where but my WR depth, but something has to suffer some.

I have Holt, DJax, and Chambers starting at WR with Coles as my only back-up.

I have LJ, Ronnie Brown, Benson, JLewis, and Frank Gore at RB.

DO I try to make a trade at to improve at WR or should I just make an upgrade from waiver over Coles,

These guys are available

Mi. Clayton, B. Lloyd, Toomer, Wilford, Ma. Clayton, Moulds, M. Jenkins, McCareins, M. Robinson, and the rookies.

I gave up Matt Jones, but it was to get Chambers, is Coles good enough as my only backup? Or should I look to make a move?

10 team league, I have a 15 player team, standard scoring. I have one Def and one Kicker. Two QB and 2 TE.

I only have 4 WR and you start 3, leaving me with 5 RB.

I am very happy every where but my WR depth, but something has to suffer some.

I have Holt, DJax, and Chambers starting at WR with Coles as my only back-up.

I have LJ, Ronnie Brown, Benson, JLewis, and Frank Gore at RB.

DO I try to make a trade at to improve at WR or should I just make an upgrade from waiver over Coles,

These guys are available

Mi. Clayton, B. Lloyd, Toomer, Wilford, Ma. Clayton, Moulds, M. Jenkins, McCareins, M. Robinson, and the rookies.

I gave up Matt Jones, but it was to get Chambers, is Coles good enough as my only backup? Or should I look to make a move?

I would keep Coles and use one of my backs for a trade to aquire another WR, the back that comes to my mind is Jamal Lewis, he will be your weak link at running back all year especially with Mike Anderson cutting into his carries, you should be able to get a descent WR for him, and your backs will cover you for the year, Benson will have the starting job by mid season and Gore is a great pick, i think he will do well in SF.

Coles is a solid #4WR considering he'll probably end up as an every week #3 in alot of leagues. Don't become one of those people who gets so anxious for the season to start that you over-analyze your team and start making trades just so you have something to do. You did your job on draft day and you've got a competitive team with solid RBs and WRs. Sit patiently and wait for the season start. JMO

Coles is a solid #4WR considering he'll probably end up as an every week #3 in alot of leagues. Don't become one of those people who gets so anxious for the season to start that you over-analyze your team and start making trades just so you have something to do. You did your job on draft day and you've got a competitive team with solid RBs and WRs. Sit patiently and wait for the season start. JMO

That's right. Wait for the season.

I have a lot of #4 WR's and Coles is one. So are Burlseson, Mark Clayton, B Lloyd, and Chad Jackson.