[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to select at 1.2 in 10 team 6 player keeper league

Redneck

I am in a 10 team league with 6 keepers from last year. Obviously RB’s are kept first so the go to guys are already gone. I have the second pick going 1-10 and back to 1-10 each round there after. My keepers are:

Donovan McNabb – PHI

Carnell Williams – TBB

Brian Westbrook – PHI

Corey Dillon – NEP

Derrick Mason – BAL

Andre Johnson – HOU

With my fist pick I will need to grab a rookies RB for the future (I am not as worried about this year but it would be a nice bonus) and am having a problem on who to pick.

Joseph Addai – IND – Is ranked the highest in most cheat sheets but I am not a fan of up right runners and he may play behind Rhodes

Reggie Bush – NOS – Will likely go at the first pick but may slip to me.

Laurence Maroney – NEP – This is the guy I am looking at the most. With Dillon as one of my keepers and his age and injuries, Maroney could play this year.

Please give me your input and thoughts. Thanks

If you are planning on taking a player for the future, I would go Moroney or Deangelo, I am not a big fan of Bush!!!! Since you have Dillon, Moroney might be the better choice for you.

That is where I am at. Abbai runs alot like Krissy Brown and they take a beating.