[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Popeye

I am in need of another good receiver. I have been offered R. Moss for McGahee and 1.04. I would like to pull the trigger but would like some of your input.

1pt. per rec

1pt per 10 yds.

5pt bonus at 150 yds.

My team:

QB Bulger

QB Volek

RB McGahee

RB L. Jordan

RB K.Jones

WR A. Boldin

WR Roy Williams

WR K Rob

His team

QB P.Manning

RB J. Jones

RB L Johnson

RB C. Martin

RB D. McAllister

RB M. Barber

WR R. Moss

WR T.O.

WR S.Smith

These are the players worth mentioning. He got stacked with receivers through a lot of trading and partially some idiot team owners.

He has made me a couple of offers:

McGahee and 1.04 for R. Moss and another offer of:

Jordan, McGahee and 1.04 for Jones, Barber, Moss........I already declined that one.

This draft is for rookies only and I have the 1.01, 1.04, 1.06, 1.07 through a lot of trading. I did give up James, Holt and some notable players to get the picks.

Any advice would be appreciated............TIA We start 2 rb's...2 wr's and 1 flex (rb or wr), 1qb, 1 k, 1 def.

Edited by Popeye

:D OK.....enough said...I know I would be getting screwed, but with all of my draft picks I know I will be good with my backs. We keep as many players as we like each year. What suggestions does anyone have on getting a better wr. Who should I deal or what draft pick should I try to deal to upgrade my receiving corp?

:D OK.....enough said...I know I would be getting screwed, but with all of my draft picks I know I will be good with my backs. We keep as many players as we like each year. What suggestions does anyone have on getting a better wr. Who should I deal or what draft pick should I try to deal to upgrade my receiving corp?

I don't like the possible trades you can make with this team....

he has no player you can get as a throw in with great upside..

Greed kills!

You have this!

This draft is for rookies only and I have the 1.01, 1.04, 1.06, 1.07 through a lot of trading. I did give up James, Holt and some notable players to get the picks.

You should stay pat get

1.1 Bush. Which I dont like

1.4 Lendale White or Marnoney

1.6 Vernon Davis

1.7 Matt Leinart

Pick up two WRs later its a bad draft for WR but its deep for potential.

Greed kills!

You have this!

You should stay pat get

1.6 Vernon Davis

1.7 Matt Leinart

I concur....

one sleeper WR to look at is Brandon Marshall on the Broncos...

if Watts gets beat out bt him in 2 years, you have a gem here.....

Greed kills!

You have this!

You should stay pat get

1.6 Vernon Davis

1.7 Matt Leinart

That is what I am looking at now. I have come to my senses and no longer desire to have Moss at his price. I think I will take 1.01 Bush, 1.04White or Maroney, 1.06 Norwood and 1.07 maybe Chad Jackson or Leinart. Thanks for your input.

That is what I am looking at now. I have come to my senses and no longer desire to have Moss at his price. I think I will take 1.01 Bush, 1.04White or Maroney, 1.06 Norwood and 1.07 maybe Chad Jackson or Leinart. Thanks for your input.

given your current roster...I would look at either Leinart or Cutler with your 1.07 pick for the future....

I'll ask basically the same question I asked in another thread:

What's wrong with Boldin, Williams, and Robinson? You have a Tier 1 WR, a Tier 2 WR with a ton of upside, and a possible sleeper/draft day bargain.

Why does everybody think they have to have Tier 1 players in every starting position? If you're in a good league, that's just not how it works unless you're having one of those magical seasons that only come along once in a blue moon.

Edited by tomfin2000

i think in dynasty or deep keeper leagues you have to be careful of trading away to much of an opportunity to win this year for the possibility of winning in later years. like all teams you have to have a balance of youth and veterans. and after seeing what you traded away for potential later on, i think you are going to struggle for a year or two. my advice is dont get to hung up on potential. when you have guys in their prime, play em, dont trade em unless you are getting prime in return.