[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which TE

lynch19

You have it right now, Clark has had many chances and the other young TE there(I can't think of his name at the moment) will steal some TD's......LJ Smith and Hilton are good.....

Bryan Fletcher.... doesn't block as well as Dallas but is a better reciever....Hilton could surprise, Brees likes his TE's although with Bush there somebody is going to have to block and I bet it isn;t going to be Bush. Smith is a good reciever (61 catches) and gets you about 40ypg he is a keeper. I like Clark's upside with Manning expected to pass more w/o Edge. I am a little concerned with NO gameplan and new QB, there has to be a learning curve and Brees is also coming off a injury. Keep Clark and play the matchups with him and Smith.

You have it right now, Clark has had many chances and the other young TE there(I can't think of his name at the moment) will steal some TD's......LJ Smith and Hilton are good.....

I agree 100%. Hilton may surprise, but at this point we're pretty sure that Clark won't. Smith should be a solid starter with McNabb back under center.

definitely LJ. i'd go with clark over hilton. i'd say you have to go with the potential you have with manning at QB. it might be worth trying to combine hilton with another player in a deal. since he does have upside, i would imaging he would carry some weight with some of the other owners.

Bryan Fletcher.... doesn't block as well as Dallas but is a better reciever....Hilton could surprise, Brees likes his TE's although with Bush there somebody is going to have to block and I bet it isn;t going to be Bush. Smith is a good reciever (61 catches) and gets you about 40ypg he is a keeper. I like Clark's upside with Manning expected to pass more w/o Edge. I am a little concerned with NO gameplan and new QB, there has to be a learning curve and Brees is also coming off a injury. Keep Clark and play the matchups with him and Smith.

Was actually thinking of Utecht, who was a rookie last year, but yea, Fletcher will takes TD's as well.........