[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago RB's

sizzle

It won't be a RBBC because Lovie showed last year that he will tilt one way. I think Benson will get the majority this year unless they plan on building up Jones' trade value. When Benson gets the job he immediately skyrockets to a Top 15 IMO.

totally agree! Paying Benson way too much to spectate. Kind of a shame, TJ is a nice back, runs hard.

Send him to Green Bay

If you are targetting one of these guys, don't overpay because no one really knows what is going to happen. Training camp starts this week so I'm sure more info will be coming along soon. Either way, you would have to say Benson has the leg up, but again, who knows?

Benson is going to get paid whether he runs it 5 times a game or 20. Why would Lovie be in a hurry to give Benson the lion's share from the get go? Until Jones holds out, gets hurt, or has perfromance issues, I'd say the guy who ran for over 1300 yards and 9 TDs last year has the leg up at the start of the season. Who knows what it is like at the end of the season. This could very well be RBBC.

It won't be a RBBC because Lovie showed last year that he will tilt one way.

That probably had a lot to do with Benson holding out and not running effecitvely with limited early opportunities. Totally different situation this year.

Edited by bushwacked

Benson is going to get paid whether he runs it 5 times a game or 20. Why would Lovie be in a hurry to give Benson the lion's share from the get go? Until Jones holds out, gets hurt, or has perfromance issues, I'd say the guy who ran for over 1300 yards and 9 TDs last year has the leg up at the start of the season. Who knows what it is like at the end of the season. This could very well be RBBC.

That probably had a lot to do with Benson holding out and not running effecitvely with limited early opportunities. Totally different situation this year.

Yup, good call.

I wouldn't draft either as a #2 RB. And I'm not willing to reach for either. Jones is the incumbent starter and will stay there until Benson prys the job from him. So I'd prefer Jones if I've got a #1 RB like LT2 (who has an early Week 3 Bye), and I'd prefer Benson if I've got someone like Westbrook (Week 9 Bye) because Benson is more likely to have wrested the job (if he does at all) by then.

Edited by yo mama