[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Round 3, you need a #2 RB, who do you pick?

matt770

Agree w/ the Swammi. Take a difference maker (Gates or a stud WR) instead of a questionable back unless you are real sure about that pick. I've had the same strategy for the last 10 years of playing FF. RB round 1, tier 1 receiver round 2, best player on the board round 3 (tier 1 qb, Gates, top WR), then fill your positions depending on who you drafted round 3. I've been very successful w/ this strategy over the years. The one year I deviated from this strategy, I took a chance on William Green in the second round because he was so hyped coming into the season, I missed the playoffs. Will never make that mistake again. There are always RB's that you can find later in the draft that are surprises and this year is no different (even more so this year). Someone will get hurt or break out that you didn't expect. For example, drafted M. Anderson in the 10th round last year! Already had Holt, Gates, Boldin from my second/third/fourth selections so I easily won the league. If you don't get lucky, scour the waiver wire and watch a lot of football. You'll find someone who can fill in that second RB slot.

Difference makers win in FF. Check the mock draft commentary and see what they say about the teams that have diff makers and then see what they say about the teams w/ two to three ordinary RB's......