[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After further review

In an earlier thread I was looking for advice on my first pick....second overall. I am in a 12 team keeper league. The RBs available to me are Edge, R.Johnson and Caddy. At least 2 of them if not all three will be there. However I downloaded the "Draft Dominator" program from footballguys.com and after setting it all up with my format Westbrook soared to the top of the list. I am in a ppr league so I understand the uptick.....but is he really worth more than the previous three? I have kind of set my sites on Rudi. My keeper's are Portis and T.Owens. Thought's?

Westbrook is valuable in a PPR league, but his durability is always a concern. I persoanlly think Edge could/should have a good year in PPR leagues. He has good hands, is in an aoffense that will not only use him on the ground but will spread the ball via the air, and Warner knows how to use his back out of the backfield (look at Faulk).

But, if you like Rudi, I can't fault you and would go for him. My personal opinion is that Edge in a PPR is a good pick, and with Westbrook you know you will get the receptions, you just don't know if you will get the games out of him. IMO, that is a big negative that knocks him back a peg.

In an earlier thread I was looking for advice on my first pick....second overall. I am in a 12 team keeper league. The RBs available to me are Edge, R.Johnson and Caddy. At least 2 of them if not all three will be there. However I downloaded the "Draft Dominator" program from footballguys.com and after setting it all up with my format Westbrook soared to the top of the list. I am in a ppr league so I understand the uptick.....but is he really worth more than the previous three? I have kind of set my sites on Rudi. My keeper's are Portis and T.Owens. Thought's?

I think he's a top 12 pick in most formats. But I wouldn't reach that high for him, unless your league awards PPR. Even then, Rudi Johnson is a better bet to play all 16 games, which is a big factor.