[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Caddy

I think he will do well this year....so much so that keeping him (and Ronnie Brown) over EDGE james...Gruden loves the guy; and now says he will be used in more passing situations.

Nervous about keeping him a bit, but with no timeline as to how long u can keep a player, feel long run better pick than Edge....

i'm not a caddy fan. i don't like the missed time in his first season. i don't like his TDs being stolen. i don't see him as a back that can catch the ball. i don't like pittman sitting back there waiting to step in. i don't like the fact that TB grinds you on defense, resulting in many low scoring games. i don't like simms and the receiver crew that much and believe they will also help keep the scoring down.

i just avoid him unless he falls out of the first round for some reason.

What is everyone's thoughts on Cadillac this year? Is he going to replicate the first half of last year or the last half? Stud or Dud?

Technically, wasn't the middle the lame part?

The one thing about Williams that I didn't even notice until recently is that he had 290 carries last season. That's an awful lot for a rookie, especially one that missed 2 games and got about 10 carries in another handful.

Maybe there is something to the notion he's an injury risk.... :D