[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 9 in 12 team, very unique scoring system

Scoring system that is unique for all players. wr and Te both get rec. points. Wr start getting 2 pts per rec after the 5th catch and TE start after the 3rd catch. Also length of TD are a big factor

0-9 yds 6pts

10-19 9pts

20-29 12pts

30-39 15pts

40+ 18pts

This league doesnt really favor rb as much as most leagues. I actually only have to start one rb if i choose so im not really worried about having a great one. Pleas help me if you can.

My local has a scoring system like this as far as TDs go, bu no pt per reception.

I have found that while solid RBs are still a must (we must start 2, flex option allows 3), if you can get a consistent WR that also breaks long scores, you can have a goldmine, and Holt fits that category (personally I like Chad Johnson more as he seems ot get a lot of long TDs). I believe that he (Holt) could be considered a legitimate option, but you would have to be very very certain you would get an RB like SJax in the 2nd, otherwise I would err on the side of caution and go RB in the first and look for a home run threat WR like Moss (assuming Holt and Johnson gone) in the 2nd.

My local has a scoring system like this as far as TDs go, bu no pt per reception.

I have found that while solid RBs are still a must (we must start 2, flex option allows 3), if you can get a consistent WR that also breaks long scores, you can have a goldmine, and Holt fits that category (personally I like Chad Johnson more as he seems ot get a lot of long TDs). I believe that he (Holt) could be considered a legitimate option, but you would have to be very very certain you would get an RB like SJax in the 2nd, otherwise I would err on the side of caution and go RB in the first and look for a home run threat WR like Moss (assuming Holt and Johnson gone) in the 2nd.

Unfortunatly R. Brown and Cadillac are hold overs from last year for 2 other teams. We have a rookie rule that if you draft a rookie and keep him on your team all year you get to keep him the next year in whatever round you picked him the previous year. kinda cool. The 2 owners drafted them last year in the 4th and 5th round. What a steal they get this year.