[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rankings after First Four RB Are Gone

storkmark

Guys and Gals:

Standard Performance 12 Person League. Drafting fourth in my league but Johnson and Alexander will be protected. I can guess that the three guys ahead of me will at least take Portis and Tomlinson. So how would you rate the following:

Brown

Williams

Jackson

Barber

I don't list James in that group because of concerns about the Cardinals' line and Warner's health. I have Brown first but am torn about Barber's age and Williams fragility. If Brown is taken, who do you take? Williams, Barber or Jackson?

Barber

Brown

Jackson

Caddy

I have them ranked:

Williams- if healthy he rocks

Barber- he will decline big within the next 1-3 years..is it this year?

Jackson- Stock is rising with him, mild risk-could be big reward

Brown- stock up with Ricky gone, hurt LY??Mia should improve

Guys and Gals:

Standard Performance 12 Person League. Drafting fourth in my league but Johnson and Alexander will be protected. I can guess that the three guys ahead of me will at least take Portis and Tomlinson. So how would you rate the following:

Brown

Williams

Jackson

Barber

I don't list James in that group because of concerns about the Cardinals' line and Warner's health. I have Brown first but am torn about Barber's age and Williams fragility. If Brown is taken, who do you take? Williams, Barber or Jackson?

If you are looking this year alone I think Barber, Jackson, Brown, Caddy

However, if you are looking at a keeper situation

Brown, Jackson, Caddy, Barber

Barber from what I hear is considering retiring within the next 2 years (possibly this year) also he has been carrying a HEAVY load the last 4 years - due for the Eddie George breakdown - I am avoiding him like the plague this year way too much hype something bad is going to happen - reminds me of the hype for K. Jones & McGahee last year.

Brown & Jackson are young, strong, and fast. StL line is getting old, and Brown appears to be more versatile.

Barber from what I hear is considering retiring within the next 2 years (possibly this year) also he has been carrying a HEAVY load the last 4 years - due for the Eddie George breakdown - I am avoiding him like the plague this year way too much hype something bad is going to happen - reminds me of the hype for K. Jones & McGahee last year.

Brown & Jackson are young, strong, and fast. StL line is getting old, and Brown appears to be more versatile.

Well said - I pretty much agree with everything you said here.

Well said - I pretty much agree with everything you said here. I'm picking 5th in a redraft league - I'm praying the guy at 4 takes Tiki and leaves me with Portis. If not, I know I should take Tiki, but Jackson is getting awfully tempting - good offense, coach that wants to run the ball, no Faulk, and easy divisional opponents.