[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help Needed

In another league I'm in, we get to keep 3. However you can give up your 1st round draft pick for a 4th.

I'm looking at keeping LT,Alexander, and McNabb. Considering R.Wayne as a 4th? Any thoughts or different ideas?

Thanks!

Mean Machine Player / Position

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Delhomme, Jake CAR QB

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB -

Schaub, Matt ATL QB

Alexander, Shaun SEA RB

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB

Branch, Deion NEP WR

Brown, Reggie PHI WR

Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Glenn, Terry DAL WR

Stallworth, Donte' NOS WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Heap, Todd BAL TE

Rackers, Neil ARI PK

Brooks, Derrick TBB LB

Trotter, Jeremiah PHI LB

Tillman, Charles CHI CB

20 Total Players

With that first round pick, you're going to need to grab a WR, and there may be better ones avaiable. It depends on who others keep, but Wayne isn't a bad choice if you figure no one else will be avaible. You are in GREAT shape though with LT and Alexander. Work on receiver depth from the beginning

tend to agree...McNabb has done me well when I've had him but I'm not so sure about this year. Too many ??????'s on how the offense will go this year. He said he is going to take off and run more this year which at his age kind of sounds scary. ?????

Now that's an angle I hadn't considered! Just take my chances with drafting a decent QB knowing of course that the top 11 are and will be kept from other teams? I'm sure I could land someone like Delhomme or Brees or someone of that caliber.

if 11 QBs are kept in your league in the first 3 or 4 rounds, then you will have some nice opportunities in the 4th and 5th rounds. outside of manning and maybe brady, no QBs should be kept this early.