[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting in IDP league

Scourge

OK guys, here is the deal..

Tackle Solo (0.5)

Sack (2)

Interception (2)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (2)

We can play 1DL/LB and 1DB

I have no experience with IDP leagues. I guess I would assume that LBs would have more value than D-lineman due to more tackles? Either way, what are my top 5 or 10 options at DL/LB and DB?

Any advice would be welcome

I've been in an IDP league since 1994 so I will give you some advice. LB definitely score the most points. There is no reason to start a DL. Here are my top ten LB and DB this year.

LB

1. Bullock

2. Vilma

3. Edwards

4. Z. Thomas

5. R. Lewis ( if healthy is the best LB for fantasy on the planet, and they are going back to a 4-3 that will help

6. Fletcher

7. A. Davis ( CLE LB you might not know but is very good.)

8. N. Barnett

9. M. Peterson

10. C. June ( Is the D. Brooks LB in INDY defense.)

DB

1. E. Reed

2. A. Wilson

3. G. Wilson

4. E. Coleman

5. M. Lewis

6. C. Tillman

7. R. Barber

8. A. Winfied

9. M. Williams

10. M. Brown

DB's you mainly want to go w/ safeties b/c they get many more tackles than CB. Winfield and Barber are exceptions to this rule. You won't see top CB on this list like Bailey b/c offenses stay away from throwing at them which reduces opportunites for tackles. Hope this helps.

I also have played in a IDP league for the 6 years and a good lb'er is worth his weight in gold! Some top lbers will score as many points as top Rb's I would get a good foundation and draft a top lber ( Vilma ) ASAP! Last season I got Z. Thomas ans A. Wilson and they keeped me in many games. I play in a 5 man keeper league and I'm gonna take Vilma #1 best that is left. Trust me Good luck!