[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush or Rudi

Ohjay

1 per 10 rush/rec 6 per td league

Keeper league (3year max)

Not one to buy into the preseason too much but Bush last night was hard to not get excited about.

The best avail vet RB is Rudi Johnson, do I dare take Bush over Rudi with the #1 pick? Thanks in advance

Rudi is a steady consistent RB and you have to love that. I would say don't get caught up in the flash of Reggie, but he is a great athlete and might wind up a great talent.

But Rudi is the man to carry the ball 95% of the time in Cincy for the next 3 years, can you say that about Reggie? You still have Duece there.

Alright thanks guys I just needed you to bring me back down to earth watching Reggie last night looked a lot like Barry Sanders turning nothing into something. I thought I would get this response since it should be a no-brainer Rudi over Bush, just wanted to see if anyone was thinking Bush as a 3 year keeper would push him up the rankings a bit. Thanks again :D

Alright thanks guys I just needed you to bring me back down to earth watching Reggie last night looked a lot like Barry Sanders turning nothing into something. I thought I would get this response since it should be a no-brainer Rudi over Bush, just wanted to see if anyone was thinking Bush as a 3 year keeper would push him up the rankings a bit. Thanks again :D

This was a preseason game against a mediocre D. Against ATL, Caro, Philly, and Tampa.....Lets see what Bush can do. :D