[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton the #1 overall?

DangerousDave

Can you promise me Manning will be the number 1 QB ... he wasn't last year, heck he wasn't even the number 2 QB last yer

In one of my leagues it was:

Palmer

Brady

Manning, P.

Manning, E.

The question is how is Palmer's knee? Will he last all 16 games this year?

Brady has dead arm syndrom at the beginning of camp, no top WR and probably a good running attack (which he did not have after Dillon went down).

Next are the Mannings. Eli has a tough schedule (which he could excel at). I think Peyton could put up better numbers than last year because who is going to replace the Edge?

Edited by blips

The few of you on here that have drafted Manning in first round and say "it can be done" or "I lost in the SB"....you all have shown that you had quite the supporting cast (unbeknownst in the beginning of the season, but sure enough semi-studs by the end). Sounds to me like a whole lot of luck with the rest of your draft has alot to do with drafting Manning that early and winning. JMO

The few of you on here that have drafted Manning in first round and say "it can be done" or "I lost in the SB"....you all have shown that you had quite the supporting cast (unbeknownst in the beginning of the season, but sure enough semi-studs by the end). Sounds to me like a whole lot of luck with the rest of your draft has alot to do with drafting Manning that early and winning. JMO

I agree, I got lucky with my picks after Peyton but I believe it takes some luck(picking the right sleepers) to win in fantasy football.

Can you promise me Manning will be the number 1 QB ... he wasn't last year, heck he wasn't even the number 2 QB last yer

Can you promise me that the top 5 RBs will be the top 5 RBs? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't draft Peyton top 3, but after that I think you have to consider it. There are questions about most of the RBs this year. Manning is as close to a sure thing as you can get.

Sounds to me like a whole lot of luck with the rest of your draft has alot to do with drafting Manning that early and winning. JMO

Agreed and overall strength and knowledge of the rest of your league can matter as well. If you are in a league with a couple of inexperienced or just bad drafters nice value picks can save you later in the draft. I just don't see that happening in too many BOTH leagues.