[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who to pick

funclown

HELP!

I play in a 10-team league with standard performance scoring.

We're into the second round of the draft and my first pick was Clinton Portis. with my next pick, I want another running back.

Here's the top seven backs left (in my opinion) who are available -- who would you pick and why?

Brian Westbrook, RB, Eagles

Reggie Bush, RB, Saints

Domanick Davis, RB, Texans

Willis McGahee, RB, Bills

Jamal Lewis, RB, Ravens

Chester Taylor, RB, Vikings

Reuben Droughns, RB , Browns

I'm leaning toward McGahee because I think he's the best talent left and has the most upside, but with Portis' availablity questionable early, I'm a bit unconfident.

I also have another pick in nine picks

Here's the top seven backs left (in my opinion) who are available -- who would you pick and why?

Reggie Bush, RB, Saints

Jamal Lewis, RB, Ravens

You have to go McGahee!! I feel that he is underrated, but his QB is holding him from becomming an elite RB. Other than Westbrook (balanced offense) not being too far behind, McGahee is by far the best talent out there..

Everyone else up there is a 3rd tier RB.

Bush is raw... Davis is hurt and will play like all year long.. J Lewis is still overrated in my opinion. May be better this year with a real QB to stretch the field, but he'll NEVER return to old form. And Droughns plays on a team that just plain out sucks!!

Reggie Bush, RB, Saints

Jamal Lewis, RB, Ravens

You have to go McGahee!! I feel that he is underrated, but his QB is holding him from becomming an elite RB. Other than Westbrook (balanced offense) not being too far behind, McGahee is by far the best talent out there..

Everyone else up there is a 3rd tier RB.

Bush is raw... Davis is hurt and will play like all year long.. J Lewis is still overrated in my opinion. May be better this year with a real QB to stretch the field, but he'll NEVER return to old form. And Droughns plays on a team that just plain out sucks!!

What he said. I agree with pretty much every point he made.

Bush as a #2 is risky, especially with Portis as a #1.

Westy is the best in a PPR but is always banged up.

I'd go McGahee, no question and I think he'll be more involved in pass catching situations as well.

Good Luck!

Check out my post.