[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would you do this trade

bstill

10 team qbs 1pt 25 pass rb/wr 1 pt 10 all tds 6. start 1 qb,2rb, 2wr,1te,1k,1dst. my team

QB- bulger, brooks

RB-LJ, chester taylor, maroney, deangelo williams

WR- holt,cj,roy williams, clayton

TE- watson, troupe

K- feely, tynes

DST bears, cards

i was offerd willie parker and drew brees for bulger and deangelo. i am feeling a little weak at RBsince maroney is questionable and how long till foster gets hurt, so the trade is something i was considering. thanks

That is a good one,

One player trying to give you little for alot

Keep Bulger Brees is def not an upgrade.

Parker would be nice, the guy obviously wants D. Williams,

Offer him R. Williams and D. Williams for Parker.

You can find another receiver, Roy Williams is not an upper tier receiver.

D. Williams is a stud, but will he get the start? If he does, what are his possibile numbers 12 TD's? Parker should top that.

Remeber Carolina throws alot also, that is how S. Smith became so popular

If you could get Parker you would be set at RB with Johnson, Parker, Taylor and maroney

Yeah, I would do it.

FWP is a definate upgrade over Chester, who should be at best a #3 until he proves otherwise.

The downgrade from Bulger to Brees wont be that big, since Martz left town and the team will be running a lot with SJax, and the team wont necessarily be playing from behind all the time.

Do it.

thanks, i dont know if my team looks that good.i just hope to make the post season

IMHO, you have a top QB in Bulger, the top RB in LJ, one of the top upside RBs in Chester, the two top rookie RBs, a decent TE and defense, and you have to have the best pair of WRs in your league. You should do well if you can get some RB depth.