[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need BIG keeper trade advice.....ASAP!

Seahawks21

I'm not really concerned about winning this season in the league I'm in, as has been discussed in previous posts. PPR league, performance scoring. We can start 3 RBs. I have Westbrook and Jordan to go with Edge, Rhodes and Morency and a few other backups. I don't plan on starting Rhodes or Morency very often. This was offered to me, and I almost did a snap reaction and took it. ----Is that too much to give him for Ronnie Brown's future??? That is the question. The 10th round pick I lose means very little to me. The trade would drastically hurt my depth but I know I'm gonna have to dump Edge a couple years down the road....is Ronnie Brown the guy to do it for????

Edited by Seahawks21

You are losing Morency as well. I think he may eventually be more valuable than Brown. Rumor from my couterparts in Boston are that Morency is rediculously quickl to the whole and definitely the RB for the future.

I agree. I don't do the trade. Keep edge and bank on morency. Also, who knows about Indy?

I'd be skeptical of Edge for Ronnie Brown straight up, despite the age difference. Throwing all those other guys in there makes it borderline ludicrous.

It's way too early in the season to be panicking and jumping on a lopsided trade like that. Calm don, take a couple of deep breaths, and wait a couple of weeks and see how your players actually perform, as opposed to how they're projected to perform. Then, if you're stil in real trouble, then you start considering crazy trades...

You are losing Morency as well. I think he may eventually be more valuable than Brown. Rumor from my couterparts in Boston are that Morency is rediculously quickl to the whole and definitely the RB for the future.

Honest question ... are you confusing Morency (in Houston) with Maroney (in New England)? I don't think a lot of people expect tons from Morency ... but Maroney may be a different question.