[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have the worst backfield (at least for WDIS week one)

rai

this is a performance league with more points for recieving yards than Rush yeards.

1 for 20 rush yards

1 for 10 recieving yards

RB 1 is Tiki (no worry about him)

Lundy (vs Eagles is out of running)

---------

Bush vs Clev (who gave up 147 yards/game on the ground last year)

M.Bell vs St.L (also horrible rush D)

C.Taylor (vs Wash)

I was all set for M.Bell, but I'm also tempted about Bush b/c this is one of his better match-ups.

(Who would you start at number 2?).

Edited by rai

given yoru apparent premium on receiving yards, I'd go with Bush or Taylor. If you're leery of Bush's playing time, go with Taylor - he'll get plenty of work catching balls out of the backfield and won't be sharing the ball . . .

When you realize that Bush is not the #1 running back on possibly the worst team in the league you'll then realize why he shouldn't even be on your squad. Trade him to someone else right now.

And start Bell v the St Louis crap D.

thanks, now you see my delima.

I got three different votes LOL

See by the pre-season and by the predicted score, M.Bell is the guy, however I had M.Anderson last year, I should never have drafted a Denver back after that fiasco. M.Anderson still did well, but not like if T.Bell had not been in the mix.

One Denver RB by himself would be great, but 2-3 RBs who split time every other series makes me crazy

have to say I hate Shanny

I read he has M.Bell practicing returning kick-offs so (IMO) it may mean T.Bell will get the most work at RB.

I was going to start M.Bell but am worried he won't get any work at RB.

I think I'm going to Chester. I know Wash has a good defense, but he at least will get some work.

:D:D:lol::lol::brew::woot::brow:

I would roll with Chester...he'll get some good throws out of the backfield and in your league that'll be a nice balancing act for his possible weak stats overall.

thanks, I know I have to make the call, but it's nice to see what other people think.

As long as Taylor is a majority player (I think) that's a lot better than a three headed monster.

My vote is for Taylor. He has by far the most clear role of the 3 RBs you name. I think the scoring system in your league favors someone like Bush, but until we know how he'll be used and how many plays/touches he'll get I would avoid. Similarly, Bell could get 20 carries this weekend or he could see 10. Big difference. Stick with the sure thing and let your sleepers reveal their role.

Please vote/post on mine...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=166824