[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS in my #3 WR spot

NatiTime

I have to start three WR and this is the difficulty i am having. I think that it would be smarter to go with Muhammad against a weak GB D, but i think CHI runs the ball all game long. Then i can start Jennings in this spot, but he is going agianst CHI tough secondary. The thinking here would be that Favre or whoeveris QBingwould be throwing all game long. Which one do you think i should go with here is my lineup.

QB Brady

RB Ronnie Brown, Edge

WR Roy Williams, Chambers, ???? (Jennings, Muhammad, Darrell Jackson)

TE Watson

DEF Carolina

FLEX Duece

K Elam

Muhhamed is locked up against Al Harris. People bash on Green Bays defense, but not Al Harris. Chad Johnson has said that Al Harris is the best corner in the league, and he'll probably get help from Manuel or Collins, so keep that in mind.

Jennings will be one on one as they'll be doubling up Driver all game long. I think Jennings could do some nice things, starting this week.

• 09SEP06 Seattle Post Intelligencer on Darrell Jackson: WR Jackson practiced Monday for the first time since the Seahawks last played in Detroit - the Super Bowl in February. Holmgren said Jackson might start Sunday, depending on how his surgically repaired right knee feels after four days of practice. Holmgren's plan is to play Jackson roughly 25 plays.

If you think the above is good news, try DJax ... otherwise, MM gets my vote.

If DJAX plays then 25 plays out of the whole game only accounts to about 1/4 of the game. To me that doesn't sound like something to hold a fantsy win on. Also when looking at MM or Jennings, wouldn't it make more sense to say that if MM is going against a shut down CB, such as Harris, and we know that Farve will be playing from behind most of the game, wouldn't make sense that Jennings would be getting the ball thrown more his way?

Im not saying that you are all wrong going with DJax or MM, but i just want to see what you guys think when looking at it my way>