[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marc Bulger

My other options are Jake Plummer, Aaron Brooks, and Jon Kitna. 25 yards = 1 point, 6 point TDs.

Which QB should I start?

I am leaning toward Bulger, but don't feel good about him. QB is my weak point.

I got Ben Watson in a trade, makes me wish now I had picked Carson Palmer in the 4th round when I took Gates.

The rest of my starters:

WR1 Chad Johnson

WR2 Tory Holt

RB 1 Tiki Barber

RB 2 Willis McGahee

WR/RB Dominic Rhodes

TE Antonion Gates

K Stephen Gosnowski

He's the best of the 4 you have. That's why you drafted him before the other 3 right??

Not too mention......why 4 QBs on your roster???

I'd go Bulger of the 4.........but..........if you ever plan to start Brooks, you better do it soon, cuz I don't think there will be a later for him. JMO

He's the best of the 4 you have. That's why you drafted him before the other 3 right??

Not too mention......why 4 QBs on your roster???

I'd go Bulger of the 4.........but..........if you ever plan to start Brooks, you better do it soon, cuz I don't think there will be a later for him. JMO

I drafted Bulger ahead of the other 3 because I thought he would have the better year but not necessarily the better Week #1 (the Denver defensive matchup is what is bothering me). Plummer and Brooks have better matchups but I am going with Bulger, I just don't feel good about it.

We have a 20 man roster and play no defenses, so I can afford to have 4 QBs, at least to start the season. I only have one K, 2 TEs (Gates and Watson), 5 WRs, and 8 RBs. I will probably drop Brooks or Kitna later in the year and pick up another RB or a 2nd Kicker.

Bulger gets no love. the ONLY negative to Bulger is his inability to stay healthy- period. Since this is not a problem in week 1- he is an automatic play.

Look him up, last 3 years, he AVERAGES 27OYDS/game & 1.5 TD's, and last year was 2nd in fant pts/game for QB's I believe. Again, he is injury prone, but that is not an issue yet.

Linehan is still gonna chuck it - Brooks & Plummer not near Bulger's class and you are gonna regret messing with matchups with those clowns IMO.

I drafted Bulger ahead of the other 3 because I thought he would have the better year but not necessarily the better Week #1 (the Denver defensive matchup is what is bothering me). Plummer and Brooks have better matchups but I am going with Bulger, I just don't feel good about it.

Stop overthinking the start. Bulger is the best QB by a long shot and is playing, while only allowing 20 TDs with 20 INTs, the 4th worst D in the league against the pass last year. Bulger is a beast stop this BS.