[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ask Big Blue

BigBlueSea

A better question is why on earth you have 2 TE, 2 K, and 2 DEF but only 3 RB?!?! Unless you are bound by some ridiculous roster minimum, you need to eighty-six a TE, K, and DEF and grab any RBs left that have potential.

we draft 2 qb 3 rb 4 wr 2te 2 d and 2k

we start 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1d 1k 14 teams standard plus length of TD bonuses 1-9 yd scores are 6 10-19 = 7

and so on till 50+yd scores worth 11pts

and can keep only one player who was drafted rd 7 or higher and must stay on the roster all season long...we get 2 roster IR slots player must be doubtful or lower to use a slot.

Edited by darth8ball

we draft 2 qb 3 rb 4 wr 2te 2 d and 2k

we start 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1d 1k 14 teams standard plus length of TD bonuses 1-9 yd scores are 6 10-19 = 7

and so on till 50+yd scores worth 11pts

OK, got ya. That is rough that you can only have 3 RB on the roster. :D

To answer your original question, I like Norwood's potential a lot this year. I think he will steal some action from Dunn and score more than many people think. That said, I am not sure I'd want him as my RB3, though. :D

OK, got ya. That is rough that you can only have 3 RB on the roster. :D

To answer your original question, I like Norwood's potential a lot this year. I think he will steal some action from Dunn and score more than many people think. That said, I am not sure I'd want him as my RB3, though. :D

took him as a keeper for next year, with Dunn's age and no more Duckett, Dunn will either start to really wear down or get hurt either way I drafted him as a two year player for my squad.

do you think he will pay off later this year and next year is what I guess I was wondering to hear input on

Pick two for this week

R. Brown vs. Texans

J. Jerevicious vs. NO

M. Clayton vs. Baltimore

I already have TO going but with the S. Smith injury I am concerned a bit ....one of these three would of made a good third receiver but without Smith...two have to produce...which two in your opinion ?