[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I trade Williamson?

stlgmac

I am in a 12 team league with a 15 round draft.

I drafted Troy Williamson in the 10th round of my first ever draft.

Another owner picked up an undrafted Ben Troupe and immediately offered him to me for Williamson.

I was not expecting to make a trade decision so early. I need help, because I thought Williamson was supposed to be the #1 reciever on his team. Is he worth this TE? Does this seem like a fair trade to anyone else, or are they just trying to swindle the new guy?

I appreciate all the help. :D

:D Troy is the number one in Minnesota, for now. Who is your TE is more what you should be thinking of now. forget Willliamson for now are you upgrading to Troupe? if so, what will losing Williamson do to your WR corps? that is the logic in all this. As for the fresh fish roasting.... how do you know these guys and like in poker if you are looking around to see who is the sucker than its you.

GOOD LUCK

Troupe shows some signs of potential. However, I would hesitate giving up on Williamson's potential for a TE that is not a top 10 guy. So, like Darth asked - who is your TE today? Are you required to start a TE? I assume so. What TEs are on the waiver wire? Perhaps you can upgrade at the position by cutting the TE you drafted and picking up a FA. Lastly, if we can see your entire roster, there may be a package of players you can offer an other owner to upgrade to a top 5 TE rather than B.Troupe.

Give us some more info.

Hey I think you might be getting swindled there. Hold on to Williamson, period. Hearing that offensive line has been quite improved and if Chester Taylor starts to see any sort of daylight that will open up the passing lanes for Brad Johnson and I think Williamson will be the beneficiary of that. Out of curiousity, who do you have starting at TE currently?

I am in a 12 team league with a 15 round draft.

I drafted Troy Williamson in the 10th round of my first ever draft.

Another owner picked up an undrafted Ben Troupe and immediately offered him to me for Williamson.

I was not expecting to make a trade decision so early. I need help, because I thought Williamson was supposed to be the #1 reciever on his team. Is he worth this TE? Does this seem like a fair trade to anyone else, or are they just trying to swindle the new guy?

I appreciate all the help. :D