[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do I play? Dunn or Gore?

argo000

Dunn at Carolina

Gore at Arizona

I know Dunn is without Duckett now, but against Carolina???? And is it possible Gore might have a better day?

I need the points, I had the Miami D.

While you're at it, Should I stick with Del Homme or go with Bledsoe tomorrow?

All advice is certainly considered.

Without question Gore and Bledsoe. For as long as T.O. is not training for the Tour de France Bledsoe is a Top 6 QB. He is your default starter especially when Steve Smith. Gore is going to get the goalline touches and 20 carries. He'll have a nice day while Dunn watching Norwood punch his work into the endzone.

I'd be more than happy to answer your questions, but I'll need your credit card number and expiration date please. Enter them now along with your e-mail address and I'll send you a confirmation of your purchase along with a personalized analysis of your quandry. *

* Personalized analysis is no guarantee of future results. See analysis agreement contract for details.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe