[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Larry Johnson?

Sharpie

I drafted Larry Johnson #1 overall and regret the decision. I know it is real early but the strike I placed against him on draft night are looking like a reality. I won't get Alexander or Tomlinson for him but is any other RB worth considering in a straight up trade?

With Huard at QB, his value is certain to drop in the coming weeks.

Should I wait and see or should I try to shop him around?

Whoa brother....don't get hasty. One week does not make a season.

If anything, LJ will get the ball more! Stick with him - he is a STUD.

No way do you bail on him like this. Yes he had a down week and yes his weeks coming up probably aren't going to be like last year but unless you can get an LT, or SA for him I don't think you can let him go.

One other move might be to go after another first round back and have the other guy toss in an upgrade at WR for you. People are going to be hitting you very low for LJ right now so you probably have to wait for him to rebound a bit.

People are going to be hitting you very low for LJ right now so you probably have to wait for him to rebound a bit.

This couldn't be more true. I have fielded calls from 6 other owners since Sunday afternoon, all trying to get my "damaged goods RB."

He was my keeper from last year and I am not giving up on him so easily. One week does not a season make. A knee-jerk reaction like this could cost LJ owners the season as we most assuredly will not get for him what he is worth.