[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BAL RB situation

rbmcdonald

If (when?) Jamal goes down, who will get the most carries?

No one knows. Anderson played mostly at FB last week. But he could switch to RB if Lewis went down (a la Greg Jones last year), as Anderson did the same thing with the Broncos a few years back. Musa Smith is getting a lot of glowing praise right now, but he saw two touches last week (relative to Anderson's 7), despite the fact that the Ravens were soundly in control of all 4 quarters. That struck me as odd, because you'd think the Ravens would have wanted to test out their true #2 RB with the game well in hand. So it might still be Anderson, who is still listed on the team's website as the #2 guy (which contradicts recent reports that Musa has actually moved to up the #2).

It is worth noting, Lewis owners and haters alike, that Jamal averaged 4.3 YPC (a team best last week) and clearly received the bulk of rushing duties. So no RBBC here, folks.

Edited by yo mama

I still say that Nature is telling us that homosexual behavior is wrong but I think Musa will. :D

Keep an eye out for my wife rbmcdonald wife she made her first post a few days ago. I told her that she did not get any replys from any of the really good huddlers, like Cliaz. She asked me why Cliaz was so good, and said she would just have to experience that herself, :D

Keep an eye out for my wife rbmcdonald wife she made her first post a few days ago. I told her that she did not get any replys from any of the really good huddlers, like Cliaz. She asked me why Cliaz was so good, and said she would just have to experience that herself, :D

Your wife-

Total Cumulative Posts 1

( 0.2 posts per day / 0.00% of total forum posts )

:D Perhaps she could try again.