[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This one is killing me! Who starts alongside Edge?

SLGRAF

Which RB to start alongside Edge?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. McGahee or A Green?

• McGahee @ Miami
    • A Green vs New Orleans

Green looked great last week, very explosive and should top 100 plus a touch and some catches for about 30 vs. New Orleans. I am a die-hard Saint fan, and trust me, last week was a complete anomally with their defense.

Miami is a little softer on the run this year than last, so Willis is an option. If it were me, I would give Ahman a shot (while he is still healthy), and you know Farve is not going to let their stupid offensive scheme rule him this week and will be chucking it all over again so NO can't stack the box. Brett is not going to accept 2 home losses to open the season.

Right now, I've benched Portis & McGahee for week 2 and am starting Gore & Green in their place. Egad -- but I think that's that play this week, even with the "always start your studs" ... I'd be much happier if this was week 6 for Green and I was more sure that he was indeed "back" ... hmmmmmmmm. But by week 6, hopefully Portis is back, so it would be mute.

I've read in several places that most of Ahman's runs last week were in garbage time, or at the end of the 2nd half when Chicago was in prevent. I've also read that Lee Evans has burned Miami in recent games, so they might focus on him and give Willis lanes to run in. Either way, it seems like a toss up to me, so I always go with who I drafted higher, which I'll assume is Willis. Go Willis.