[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge James still a stud?

i_am_the_swammi

James wasn't a STUD as soon as he was signed by the Cardinals. I stayed clear of that bust in all of my drafts, and so far its paying off. If you have no o-line you arn't going to rush the ball, I didn't get why people didnt notice this. But hell, somebody has to draft him right?

Not a great today, but I did not expect one at Atlanta.

I'm 4-0 in a 12 team league with Edge as my first round pick, so I'm happy. Not huge production, but at least I didn't take Ronnie Brown, Stephen Jackson, Lamont Jordan or Cadillac Williams instead of Edge.

Steven Jackson is outscoring Edge by a decent amount and Brown and Edge are running neck and neck.

Edited by Doc Holliday

I'm pretty luke-warm on Edge as well. You want to get a laugh? You should check out my top 3 picks this year (first year FF in 12 team league). Edge, L. Jordan, Domanick Davis. We have standard scoring and an additional flex player. I figured I'd go RB heavy and then pick up some WRs later in the draft. Now, I'm 2 and 2 in my league and doing better with WW pick ups, but still struggling at RB. M. Bell was my 9th round pick and looked like he might save me for a bit with all that "starter" talk at Denver. Now I'm hosed because I get no consistent output at RB. Lucikly, my WR play has been good and I've started a WR at Flex every week since the 1st just to have a shot at winning. Sorry, I know this is a little off topic. I just needed to vent. I went into this year expecting to have RBs be my work horse and have since been WR dependant. Its just kind of frustrating.

Edited by Square

I'm in league where we kept 2 players over from last year. I kept Edge and L Jordan and let Ronnie Brown go. This before Edge signed with ARI and before Ricky W imploded again.

Studs are studs based on individual talent, but also the situation there in. Edge has no chance at being a stud as long as the ARI O-line is so bad. Edge has to put up stud numbers to be a stud. Hasn't happened yet.

I usually start studs. Yesterday I benched Edge for J Addai, I benched D Mason for J Cotchery and benched Hasselbeck for C Frye.

I was lucky yesterday, but this year match-ups are a big deal for Edge. Last year at Indi, it didn't matter who they played, start Edge. Not this year. If it's a bad matchup, I'lm looking for other options.

I'm in league where we kept 2 players over from last year. I kept Edge and L Jordan and let Ronnie Brown go. This before Edge signed with ARI and before Ricky W imploded again.

Studs are studs based on individual talent, but also the situation there in. Edge has no chance at being a stud as long as the ARI O-line is so bad. Edge has to put up stud numbers to be a stud. Hasn't happened yet.

I usually start studs. Yesterday I benched Edge for J Addai, I benched D Mason for J Cotchery and benched Hasselbeck for C Frye.

I was lucky yesterday, but this year match-ups are a big deal for Edge. Last year at Indi, it didn't matter who they played, start Edge. Not this year. If it's a bad matchup, I'lm looking for other options.

dude...ur league's keeper deadline is way too early