[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wierd

Big Dogs

This week was very wierd schedule wise for me, and this has never happened to me in the last 7 years of playing FF....

In the three leagues I'm in, ALL of my games in all leagues were either played at 1pm or 4pm. To add to the wierdness, all three of my competitors also had their games at either 1pm or 4pm. So all my games were decided by the end of the 2nd game. :D

Has this ever happened to anyone else??? :D

Since I started playing FF, I don't think I've ever been able to watch the Sunday Evening game and the Monday night game just for pure enjoyment, without worring about my player scoring points, or my competitor scoring points. I really don't know what to do with myself tonight....

:lol:

Man, that's hilarious, I don't know if I've ever had that or what I'd do.

One of my fondest memories is of a Monday night a few years ago watching MNF at a bar with my friends and being down to one of them by a mile in our FF game. Randy Moss proceeded to go off for like four touchdowns and a million yards and I came back and beat him that night. It was a blast.

We actually borrowed a pen and paper from the bartender to add up the points so we could make sure we were correct.

He still moans about that night... :D

One of my fondest memories is of a Monday night a few years ago watching MNF at a bar with my friends and being down to one of them by a mile in our FF game. Randy Moss proceeded to go off for like four touchdowns and a million yards and I came back and beat him that night. It was a blast.

We actually borrowed a pen and paper from the bartender to add up the points so we could make sure we were correct.

Randy Moss. That must've been against the Packers. :D

I'm in the same boat tonight. Just gonna sit there and get hammered. Which is basically nothing new, but now I don't have to have my laptop out. I'm sure I will, to check the other games in my league...I'm such a nerd.

I did notice that every single game of the panthers this year is played at 1:00 pm EST. I found that very odd. And if my memory serves, they don't travel to the west coast even once :D

So do I ... I was on the wrong end of that performance. I was up 34 pts and only had Moss to worry about. MF'er had 28 pts by halftime. And the guy I was playing was with me at the bar that night... absolute torture.

I had a week about four years ago where all of my players were 1:00 games, and all of my oponents games were 4:00 games. Very weird watching all of your own points come in, but nothing for your oponent, then watching their points start to come in, and you're allready done. That one was real strange :D