[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When Can You Stop Bragging ?

Menudo

as far as the bragging goes

Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, 49ers lifetime bragging rights

Dolphins undefeated season= Major pimp hand

Redskins , Giants , Pats and a few others im surely forgetting always have big history to fall back on when bragging ensues..

I know there are some leather helmet teams that im surely leaving out but this is the way I see it.

+1

I agree with this statement. For the most part, if a team becomes a dynasty over many years and is known for its dominance over a long period of time, IMO, bragging rights are for life. The Rams are a team that have been known to dominate as well as the ones mentioned above, and thus, may still have bragging rights even today.

In other scenario's where a team is elite for only a few years, and maybe wins one SuperBowl, their bragging rights probably won't last much longer than about 5 years. But once the majority of the players on that SuperBowl winning team are either retired, or have gone to another team, it becomes pretty apparent when the bragging rights dwindle a bit -- typically this simply works itself out on its own.

However, in the case for Menudo, he will most likely have bragging rights for awhile. At least as long as his Steelers continue to dominate on a yearly basis. Despite the occasional poor game, they will continue their dominance.

On another note, I'm surprised at the number of Menudo haters here! I'm still in my rookie Huddler season, however, after a quick month or two of trash talking to Menudo about the HORRIBLE OFFICIATING during the last SuperBowl, I realized that he is actually a very good sport about the game. I've especially noticed this during these last couple of weeks (and mostly last week after the Steelers lost), Menudo doesn't bicker or pout about his team's loss; moreover, I've noticed he takes the loss in strides, congratulates his opposing teams' Homers, and hopes for a better game next week. His team helped offer him the ability to brag a bit, but he's actually one of the better sportsman in the Huddle when it comes to his team losing/winning.

The Seahawks are NOT my favorite team, by any means. I'm a dedicated 49er fan. :brew: However, since drafting Shaun Alexander, Hasselbeck, and moving to Seattle from Oregon, I've sort of become accustom to rooting for them to score a lot of points. I know damnn well though, if the Seahawks beat the Steelers I'd let Menudo know -- more of remind on a necessary basis -- that my hometown team beat his during the SuperBowl! :lol:

...but they didn't win. :D:D:lol: thus, Menudo has every right to talk his trash because his favorite team is the current world-champion SuperBowl winners.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic