[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney!

Favreforlife

I loved it! Maroney is putting my team over the edge over the rest of the teams in my league week after week, this guy is gonna be good.

Intersting choice of words, because Maroney is going to be REPLACING EDGE in my starting lineup until the Cardinals get a NFL calibre QB or an NFL calibre offensive line.

I wonder how the General feels now.

While he does cut to the edges often he has the power to go off tackle too. Impressive.

I like it when players prove naysayers wrong. Often what a guy does in college, good or bad, don't translate to the NFL.

I have a few saved from other players as well. I believe when the players around him develop Reggie Bush will emerge too. Many earlier predicted reggie would be a bust and Deangelo would be the best RB from this class. Time will tell.

He is without a doubt the front-runner for rookie of the year.

Without a doubt, he's the front runner, but if his production starts to slide, there are plenty of guys who are also making a great case for themselves this year. Marques Colston, Greg Jennings, and Jerious Norwood to name a few. It could amount to nothing, but Leinart will get a shot at it as well.

Laurence Maroney is much more of a talent than anyone could've realistically thought he would be this year.

That 2nd rushing TD was sweet. He has a great combination of power, speed, & vision. I made a pretty bold move to move up and get him in my main money keeper league, and I couldn't be happier thus far. He looks like a possible STUD for years to come.