[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LARRY JOHNSON

Shorttynaz

Or too much??

The guy with LJ in our league has said that LJ is available. He is desperate for WR's and his other RB's are Dillon and Dunn. His only 2 receivers worth a damn are Owens and Glenn.

I have offered him

D Mason

R Moss

L Maroney

for

L Johnson

Am I lowballing him, or am I giving up too much. Maroney is already way outperforming Dillon, and his value is rising each week. Mason and Moss on the other hand keep falling in value. My sig is in my roster. The only reason I am looking to make a move is I have too many players of value and no space to play them.. So I figured I'll try to trade up for a stud FF player..

Please tell me if I should offer someone else for LJ..

Or too much??

The guy with LJ in our league has said that LJ is available. He is desperate for WR's and his other RB's are Dillon and Dunn. His only 2 receivers worth a damn are Owens and Glenn.

I have offered him

D Mason

R Moss

L Maroney

for

L Johnson

Am I lowballing him, or am I giving up too much. Maroney is already way outperforming Dillon, and his value is rising each week. Mason and Moss on the other hand keep falling in value. My sig is in my roster. The only reason I am looking to make a move is I have too many players of value and no space to play them.. So I figured I'll try to trade up for a stud FF player..

Please tell me if I should offer someone else for LJ..

How many RBs and Wrs do you start?

i think it is too little. i would ask for plax or johnson instead of mason if i were him.

That's the thing. I dont want to overpay for a RB in a league that helps WR's stay more competitive with RB's. There's no way I would include A Johnson. He may come back to earth sometime, but the dude is getting 9-10 recpts a game, and 100yrd games. on top of that, he's scoring TD's.

I feel that Maroney although a rookie but soon to be a stud is almost putting up as good of #'s as L Johnson alone. Mason is hit or miss.. and Moss.. It's not Moss that's underperforming, it's Jerry Porter's issues with the team, and the line giving the QB no time. That's killing him!! He was a stud in preseason. Before our draft I was like yup. If he's there in the 3rd round, he's mine! i'm really starting to regret it!!

Based on potential, I am way overpaying. But with Moss and Mason's current value, i'd be willing to make the move.