[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams' favorite QBs

thecerwin

At what point during that game (other than Leonard stripping Brett) did you thing the Rams played even good on defense?

GB: 126 yards rushing, 215 yards passing, and if not for a few poor throws by Favre and some ill-timed penalties, they hang 40 on us like Detroit did. Take off the homer glasses, dude.

At what point during that game (other than Leonard stripping Brett) did you thing the Rams played even good on defense?

GB: 126 yards rushing, 215 yards passing, and if not for a few poor throws by Favre and some ill-timed penalties, they hang 40 on us like Detroit did. Take off the homer glasses, dude.

Seriously, you are one of the most negative Rams homers I know. :D

I really try not to be negative, in fact most of my friends here in STL think I'm a blind homer. I just try to be objective when the game's over. And our defense's supposed turnaround seems to be much ado about nothing. Look at those stats. This is the freakin' Packers, here. Noah freaking Herron! Our defense looked very average today at best.

On the bright, side though, now that you slam me, Bulger appears to have solved whatever problem he had. He has had two good games in a row! Go Marc!

I really try not to be negative, in fact most of my friends here in STL think I'm a blind homer. I just try to be objective when the game's over. And our defense's supposed turnaround seems to be much ado about nothing. Look at those stats. This is the freakin' Packers, here. Noah freaking Herron! Our defense looked very average today at best.

On the bright, side though, now that you slam me, Bulger appears to have solved whatever problem he had. He has had two good games in a row! Go Marc!

I'm just razzing you. :D

Never, and you should consider putting your's on. :D

I'll put my blind homer Packer glasses on - "Green Bay would've won going away if they hadn't dropped 3 gravy interceptions".

Oh wait, that's almost true.

I'll put my blind homer Packer glasses on - "Green Bay would've won going away if they hadn't dropped 3 gravy interceptions".

Oh wait, that's almost true.

That IS almost true, dude, that's all I'm trying to say. I love the Rams and cheer my head off at every single home game, I just try to be realistic, that's all. You know, keep my street cred. And Twiley I know you're just razzing, but I really do try to be positive when it's warranted.

It's just that blind homerism makes intelligent people say stupid stuff (see also: Menudo) :D You know I love you, Menudo.