[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG TRADE! please make an opinion!

vikes rock

I have been offered terrel owens for donte stalworth....

my team:

qb's

mccnabb

hasselbeck

rb's

tiki

ronnie brown

kevin jones

wr's

harrison

hous

stalworth

reggie williams

reggie brown

te's

shockey

mcmichael

i feel that he may be trading owens because of his recent sell high status after this sundays game...on the other hand, owens has been getting a lot of looks and is finally scoring. i love stalworth and was pumped to get him off the waiver wire three weeks ago....now i could trade for owens in it would be as if i picked up owens....

questions????

will mccnabb throw to stalworth like he did before injury? or will he continue to spread the ball around to brown,lewis,baskett and lj smith?

will bledsoe be able to find owens throughout the rest of the season?

am i being blinded by T.O's three td game?

am i forgeting stalworths potential?

is T.O. a scar on my roster if i snag him?

all i am looking for from you is to weigh hese options and tell me if T.O. is a positive addition even though i am loosing what was the #1 receiver (i know, only after week 2) in the league......

i would hate to get burned by a skunky rest of the season by dallas and then watch stalworth put up 800 yds and 10 more tds this yr....

I'd have to take this deal if I were you. Stallworth's been great when he plays, but he is very injury prone. Also, McNabb is spreading the ball around a lot and TO is such a huge red zone target. Owens is the better receiver and makes your team better IMO.

please see my trade post.

I would make the trade. When Stallworth comes back he will have a good game and then miss 2 more. He did this same thing last year. TO will play, he just skips practice, and I think he will outperform Stallworth anyways.

I owned Donte last year and have to disagree with you. The erratic numbers were more based on when Joe Horn was healthy and in the lineup, Aaron Brooks would take the snap and look to only get the ball out to Joe Horn. But when he threw to Stallworth, Donte made plays. Dallas does not play Houston every week and as for the offenses, Dallas will be happy running the ball, and Phily does not know how to run the ball. My only advantage to TO is if Donte will take more than two more weeks to come back from the injury.

I owned Donte last year and have to disagree with you. The erratic numbers were more based on when Joe Horn was healthy and in the lineup, Aaron Brooks would take the snap and look to only get the ball out to Joe Horn. But when he threw to Stallworth, Donte made plays. Dallas does not play Houston every week and as for the offenses, Dallas will be happy running the ball, and Phily does not know how to run the ball. My only advantage to TO is if Donte will take more than two more weeks to come back from the injury.

Last year Donte was fairly healthy...which is a change from his prior history. Either way, make this trade right away!